Things you need to know
Quality of Product
Quality is one of our top priorities. Know that your product can only be as good as the information you provide. Proper art files and exact finishing specs are essential. If you need assistance with preparing your files and getting us exact specs, please call.
Payment or official School District PO must be received prior to production. We accept checks, CC payments and wire transfers.
For printed products, allow 3-5 business days for processing and art file prep. Product will ship within 10 business days AFTER final art file or mini is approved and AFTER payment/PO are received. Allow 2-3 business days for shipping. Plan for approx. 4 weeks total time. For Prop-Percussion Frames, add 1 week during peak seasons.
Requesting A Quote – Placing An Order
- Click on ORDER.
- Complete ALL boxes that pertain to your order. Leaving boxes blank my delay processing. Call with questions.
- Check boxes for the specific Item(s) Ordering: Flags; Floor Tarps; Vinyl Prints; Prop-Perc Frames; Fabric Prints; Other Products.
- For Vinyl and Fabric Prints, make sure to complete all boxes under “How Will You Attach To Frame?”. For Tarps and Frames, make sure to complete “Loading Dock Available?” box.
- Click on the “+” sign at bottom R to add additional items to your order.
- If providing your own art, upload files via our WeTransfer link (see below).
- Click “Next” and then “SUBMIT”.
Once we receive form, we will be in touch via email within 24 hrs. If you do not hear from us within 24 hrs, check your spam folder, as many school filters may block our email the first time we communicate with you.
To help make sure you receive your order on time, please do the following:
- Watch for and respond to your Quote email with approval ASAP.
- Watch for and respond to approve email proofs and mini tarp proofs immediately.
- Call in with CC # to make payment (refer to Quote # when calling). OR, get check mailed or copy of school PO sent to us ASAP.
NOTE: Making changes to your order after quote and art file approval will result in delay of delivery.
We require www.Shutterstock.com to find your images for printing. We allow 1 FREE Shutterstock image for every $500 in production costs spent. Provide us with the image number and we’ll download the high-resolution version. NOTE: We cannot use images that state “Editorial Use Only”.
If site other than Shutterstock.com is used, customer is responsible for purchasing, downloading and supplying high-resolution images to FLASH.
IMPORTANT: We cannot use images copied from the Internet due to copyright policy, and due to being low resolution. See FLASH Art File Guidelines for more information.
Providing Your Own Art – FLASH Art File Requirements
All flag files must be created on FLASH templates, dated 05.2021. To request access to these, send us an email: FLASH@bstem.us
Uploading Print-Ready Art
Flag Saturation & Color Guarantee
Customer may request one of the following options for color and saturation guarantee:
- Poly-China fabric: Up to 4 qty Mini Flag Prints per rectangle piece of fabric. Cost is $50 for each rectangle print (includes shipping). This will add a minimum of 5 business days to turn time.
- Lamé & PC fabric: A Printed Swatch Sample. Cost is $35 (includes shipping). This will add a minimum of 5 business days to turn time.
- A full size, finished flag. Cost is retail price of flag + $30 (includes shipping). This will add a minimum of 5 business days to turn time.
Art Set-up/Design Fees
Minimum art design/set-up fee is $50 per product line. If you need FLASH to create art, design fee is $65 per hr.
Most schools/groups have official PMS colors for their school/group colors. Check with your principals/athletic office for this info and for high-resolution logos. Visit the PMS/Pantone color chart to find your exact color. NOTE: Color #’s over 800 will not work with CMYK printing.
We use standard US carriers. Products usually arrive within 1-3 business days for most US delivery addresses. Expedited shipping is available by quote.
Loading Dock (for Frames & Tarps): If delivery address does not have a loading dock on site, a $192 Lift-gate truck fee will be charged.
Limited Access Fee: If semi driver has issues getting to loading dock, a Limited Access fee may be billed following delivery.
Made in the USA
All of our items are printed/produced/manufactured in the USA.
Terms of Service
If a FLASH product arrives damaged, we must be notified within 24 hours of delivery.